News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

blue flame silencer

Started by daveb, September 17, 2012, 10:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilly527

Got the Blue Flame on, went to a friends place who had the cable and TuneECU all set up and put the TOR map on for my bike... I love it!

BIG fan of the Blue Flame!
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i.

gilly527

Have any of you run into trouble with the stock triumph side bags not fitting with the blue flame? I have mine as high as I can get it but it seems that it is the angle of the can that is off slightly, it is like the adapter into the can needs to be longer... Any ideas?
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i.

Mustang

Quote from: gilly527 on October 18, 2012, 04:56:01 AM
Have any of you run into trouble with the stock triumph side bags not fitting with the blue flame? I have mine as high as I can get it but it seems that it is the angle of the can that is off slightly, it is like the adapter into the can needs to be longer... Any ideas?
search button it's a marvelous thing ...................
but here you go

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,5720.msg52055.html#msg52055

daveb

on Monday this week I resprayed the blue flame silencer gloss black, lucky enough I have use of a spray booth and stoving oven at work, once sprayed I put it into the hi temp gas fired stoving oven for 45mins