News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hein Gericke Back again

Started by Timbox2, September 21, 2012, 06:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Well, some of them, just had an email saying that Hein Gericke Germany has made a succesful bid for a certain number of stores, see link below

http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

I'll be interested to see if they go back to all things German,or selling stuff that Brits think is German!!!,not suprised that the B'Ham store has gone,way too much competion around these parts.

Timbox2

Im a bit disappointed that I wont have a store anywhere near me, still, online I suppose
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

Mine is now Braintree, which isn't too bad as it's a nice ride, and the shopping village there has a Bose outlet shop.  Hang on tho' it's also got Barbour, Tula and Radley ..... (if you're married you'll know to be well scared of those particular brands :doubt)
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...