News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Painted tiger

Started by tokalosh, September 26, 2012, 10:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokalosh

Maybe I've missed the thread, so point me in the right direction if I'm blind....

I've had my blue '06 Girly for 6 years now, and I've often wondered if she would look better with an improved paint scheme.

My question is, anyone out there thought about it?  Seen any great paint jobs on a Girly?  Got pics of it?

I love some of the classic paint schemes of the Bonnevilles, but the crux is in the shape of the Tiger's tank.  Doesn't lend itself to something similar.  More likely a solid paint job, maybe a contrasting stripe down the middle of the tank...

Something to think about as the days get shorter and the Tiger sleeps in the garage  :sleepy1.

So please post your prettiest or ugliest Tiger paint jobs...!
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)

Bixxer Bob

Have a look through the galleries.  There's a nice blue on white Girly, a heavily farkled matt black Girly and then there's RF's red on white steamer just for starters :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

Isn't there a solid white one in the gallery somewhere? What about the one with the Tiger painted on the tank, I thought that was gorgeous, not sure it wasn't in a link somehwere though.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

John Stenhouse

The Midnight Rambler

John the link you mentioned was this I think.
See picture 13
http://www.ashonbikes.com/content/tridays-2012
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

tokalosh

Crazy! Wow, that's quite the paint job... No mistaking what type of cat she is.

The white with blue logo is pretty nice too. 

Wonder what a Girly would look like with something akin to the Bonnie's white and orange-- the creamsicle one.
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)

John Stenhouse

That's the one Rambler, thanks for the link, awesome paint

Bixxer Bob

That Tiger's featured before I think.  Personally, I prefer this version:

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

John Stenhouse

How does she change gear with those boots?

wardy

i could do with them boots so i could put my feet flat on the floor haha

coachgeo

Quote from: wardy on March 12, 2013, 10:03:52 PM
i could do with them boots so i could put my feet flat on the floor haha
me to
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Dutch

Cute  :hat10

See the report is from and on the site of the late Kevin Ash. He shall be missed.