News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly bags!!

Started by amschnellsten, October 04, 2012, 02:01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amschnellsten

Is anyone in need of some Girly bags? I have the set off my 99 855i and they are in decent shape with keys, brackets, and bolts. The one bag looks as if it has been repaired but it is only slightly noticeable on the inside of the case. They have been repainted to match the bike by the PO. Overall they are in nice shape. I am asking $250 plus shipping and also open to offers. You can pm me or email me @ urbanprop@hotmail.com I will ship ups and only charge the actual shipping price.

Thanks

2doggs

If only they were green.  I have some scratched side cases from a couple tip overs. Hurt my back bad which weakened my leg strength.  At barely 5'10" tall, one needs good leg (and toe) strength to support this pig when loaded down.
2002 Tiger
2006 Speed Triple

PeteH

Right colour...just the wrong side of the pond or I`d have em.:BangHead
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

davidwsmithpe

I hate to go off topic, but what rear tire is that?  Tread pattern looks pretty good! :thumbsup

bobnoxious67

Looks like a Heidenau rear tire.

Anybody know if these will fit my '01 Girly? I'm assuming yes...if so, I want them! :thumbsup

amschnellsten

Quote from: bobnoxious67 on October 05, 2012, 06:52:04 PM
Looks like a Heidenau rear tire.

Anybody know if these will fit my '01 Girly? I'm assuming yes...if so, I want them! :thumbsup

Yep, and Yep. Amazing tires, handle very well on the pavement,off road, and last a long time.

bobnoxious67

I'll take them!

I sent you a PM...it said it was successful, but I don't see it in my sent box :5huh

If you want to send me a PM, we'll get this going :thumbsup

Mustang

it won't show up till the recipient reads it ...................... :XXcomputer

bobnoxious67

:taptaptap:...Bueller? :wave
Quote from: bobnoxious67 on October 06, 2012, 12:32:17 PM
I'll take them!

I sent you a PM...it said it was successful, but I don't see it in my sent box :5huh

If you want to send me a PM, we'll get this going :thumbsup

amschnellsten

Sorry about that busy weekend. Thy will fit your bike. I have them boxed up already. Sent ya a pm