News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger for sale in Florida

Started by RT, October 09, 2012, 12:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RT

For Sale 2006 Triumph Tiger
Located in Florida
Caspian Blue Tiger.  I am original owner.  Bought new in 2007 was dealer left over.
Approx. 15,900 miles.    12,000 mile service was done, new battery at that time.  Tires have around 5000 miles on them.  Bike always kept in garage.  Never dropped or on the ground.   Will post pic's if it ever stops raining.  Am selling because I am ready to move onto a different ride.

Extras
Rox Risers, Datel Volt meter (Sasquash mod done), Mustang lower pegs, LED running lights, Tourtech Drop bars, Bagster tank cover and tank bag, Triumph off road exhaust (also includes stock exhaust), stock seat with spencer seat mod, Bill Mayer seat (includes passenger seat), stock windscreen (if I can find it), MRA windscreen, and mirror extenders.

$6,000.00

Best to contact me by PM
Whatever it is, it\'s better in the wind.  ~Author Unknown