News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Started by Mustang, December 24, 2012, 01:25:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

:new_xmas

to each and everyone of you may you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS !

birddogone

Hey!....And a very Merry Christmas to you Mustang and to all Tiger riders!!   :new_xmas
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

"If it doesn't run on fossil fuel or gun powder I'm not interested"

aeronca

Merry Christmas all, and to allyour families :new_xmas
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Nick Calne

Merry Christmas!

Remember if you haven't bought your tiger a Christmas present then you better make up for it in the New Year. :new_xmas :party :occasion14
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

daveb

Merry Christmas one and all, oh bugger forgot about tiger pressie.

Ah well I did work on the Tiger today, refilled the scottoiler, washed the bike plus cleaned the brake pads and pistons,

what a great way to spend christam eve  :new_xmas

metalguru

Merry Christmas to all.

Washed mine and it scrubbed up so well that I had to ride it non stop for 2 hours cos it looked so good and rewarded it with a nice fresh tank of fuel ready for the next time.

May your New Year bring Happiness.

:new_xmas      :thumbsup
2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Chris Canning

Happy Christmas all,off to the pub for Christmas dinner so no washing up to do either  :wave

rf9rider

PeteH

Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Sin_Tiger

Happy Christmas everyone, from a not so wise wise man from the East  :wave :new_xmas
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Ditto, have a good 'un everyone.  Turkey's in, just enjoying the peace waiting for the grandkids to appear  :XXsunsmile
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

oxnsox

Enjoy the time you'll get with family and friends during the festive season....it's the talk and time that makes memories.
Best wishes all from the sunny side of the world
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
  If it ain't Farkled...  don't fix it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Midnight Rambler

Well its the evening recovery period and this is just to wish all those who made it thus far a good holiday and a great new year.
By the way, if you are stuck for a christmas tipple you can always rely on Amazon to point the way.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B002ATI4VG/ref=cm_cr_pr_btm_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson