News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Are you guys Blind ?????????

Started by Mustang, January 16, 2013, 09:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Boy , you guys are slow .......................
has no one noticed the 5 green boxes under Bixxer Bob's user name ?

or even easier the word "Moderator " under his user name ....................
We have a new Sheriff for the Girly section  :eusa_clap

so watch it ....I hear he's got an Iron finger :ImaPoser

rf9rider

Who? Never heard of him................ :hat10

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Marc

Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

Bixxer Bob

"Some are born great; some achieve greatness; some have greatness thrust upon them." So wrote Shakespeare....

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

It was just there when I logged in. Mustang decided we should do our share of keeping the Girly section tidy and, as I often bug him to edit information posts, it's easier to do it myself.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

daveb

Chris Canning

How the hell have you got time to edit this lot Bob when your so busy working in that womens junk shop,sorry garage :ImaPoser

Bixxer Bob

Mainly tumbleweed in here this time of year Chris  :thumbsup

Chris Canning

Actually on a serious note,I'll be interested to see how the site goes when the weather picks up,I've seen another site with an old model suffer, as an old bike passes down the food chain the clientel change,and looking at how things are going it's one model one website.

rf9rider

Just a small observation here, at the bottom of the page, the links in blue writing, girlies and bixerbobs name are too close, could a space be inserted between the two?

C`mon Bixerbob, fix it!

Mustang

Quote from: rf9rider on January 18, 2013, 01:16:49 AM
Just a small observation here, at the bottom of the page, the links in blue writing, girlies and bixerbobs name are too close, could a space be inserted between the two?

C`mon Bixerbob, fix it!
it's a glitch in the SMF FORUM software

we get to live with it  :violent1

Sin_Tiger

I was too scared to ask in case he started hurling lightning bolts around after working with Italian electrics  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Don't get carried away guys, he said Moderator (I.E editing rights) not Administrator :hat10

One thing I was wondering though is "Is it possible to have a button that pulls up ALL of the unread posts in one go"?  I know we have one for each section, just wondered if it was possible that's all....

Sin_Tiger

Oi might be blind but I'm not aard of 'earing = Blind Pugh (Yellowbeard  :XXsunsmile)
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 18, 2013, 10:13:05 AM
Oi might be blind but I'm not aard of 'earing = Blind Pugh (Yellowbeard  :XXsunsmile)

errrr, wot?