News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Are you guys Blind ?????????

Started by Mustang, January 16, 2013, 09:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on January 18, 2013, 09:49:20 AM
Don't get carried away guys, he said Moderator (I.E editing rights) not Administrator :hat10

One thing I was wondering though is "Is it possible to have a button that pulls up ALL of the unread posts in one go"?  I know we have one for each section, just wondered if it was possible that's all....
we do already

when you are logged in your user name appears at top right of screen
click and it pulls down a menu
one of which is "new posts"
click and only new posts are displayed

Sin_Tiger

You never http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowbeard ? Classic who's who of Brit comic actors, John Cleese as Blind Pugh.

Graham Chapman in classic Carry On style.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

iansoady

Quote from: Mustang on January 18, 2013, 03:51:16 PM
we do already

when you are logged in your user name appears at top right of screen
click and it pulls down a menu
one of which is "new posts"
click and only new posts are displayed

Well I've never noticed that. Poor observation as they might say in another place.
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

blacktiger

Quote from: Mustang on January 16, 2013, 09:04:59 PM
Boy , you guys are slow .......................
has no one noticed the 5 green boxes under Bixxer Bob's user name ?

I wouldn't have known what that meant anyway. I guess he'll now edit out all suggestions that he's crap at going through wet fords.  :pottytrain2
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

metalguru

I wouldn't have known what that meant anyway. I guess he'll now edit out all suggestions that he's crap at going through wet fords.  :pottytrain2
[/quote]

Notice you are keeping your one quiet from last year H.

:ImaPoser

2013 Explorer
2006 Rocket 3
2004 Tiger Lucifer Orange
2001 Adventurer. (Like new).
1993 DR200
1977 Kawa Z1000A1 (Had from new)
1972 BSA A65L
1960 Norman Nippy
1952 Royal Enfield Ensign MK1
2 Crossers
I may as well do it, as I'm gonna get blamed for it anyway.

Bixxer Bob

That's what I meant:  kettle, as in kettle calling the frying pan black...... :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

blacktiger

Quote from: metalguru on January 22, 2013, 12:54:13 PM

[/quote]

Don't know what you're on about. No-one saw anything so there's no evidence.  :thumbsup

On the other hand, John's expertise is on film.   :notworthy
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

deepsouthtiger

Congratulations Bixxer Bob.  Just remember us "pee-ons" as you achieve greatness. :-)
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

mat-tiger1

Quote from: blacktiger on January 22, 2013, 07:04:42 PM
Quote from: metalguru on January 22, 2013, 12:54:13 PM

Don't know what you're on about. No-one saw anything so there's no evidence.  :thumbsup

On the other hand, John's expertise is on film.   :notworthy
[/quote]

& I'll be bringing the camera along to this summer's outing again so beware!  :eusa_dance  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

Bixxer Bob

I'm doing the route, so any fords I will have had plenty of practice. :thumbsup