News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

We got locations

Started by rf9rider, February 05, 2013, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

I see we have now got locations under the names

<-------------------------

:eusa_clap

abruzzi

yeah, it was on my list, but I've been pretty crazy for a while, and haven't had time to even think about bikes. This weekend I had some time to dig through the code, and got the change in place.

Geof

rf9rider

Just one more little thing to sort, then we`re good.

When someone posts several pics that are on the large side, you have to scroll down to the bottom of post to get to the slider part to move the pics across to see the complete pic.

Can you do anything for that?

Maybe set a maximum image size?

Not complaining, i imagine it`s a lot of work running the site.

Mustang

Quote from: rf9rider on February 07, 2013, 01:05:45 AM
Just one more little thing to sort, then we`re good.
When someone posts several pics that are on the large side, you have to scroll down to the bottom of post to get to the slider part to move the pics across to see the complete pic.
Can you do anything for that?
Maybe set a maximum image size?
Not complaining, i imagine it`s a lot of work running the site.
when pics are posted as attachments they display as a thumbnail until you click on it then it displays as whatever size it was uploaded as by poster . on attachment photos if you click on it again it reverts back to thumbnail.
I set the thumbnail size to be 600x600 which displays nice without having to enlarge .
try it on the bat man pic below

pics that are posted from image hosting sites are what they are , they display at full size as user saved them by on image hosting site
like the butterfly pic below

they only display smaller if the poster resizes the original on the photo hosting site like this  to a 600 width