News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

life begins at 4T

Started by rybes, February 19, 2013, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rybes

Triumph Tiger Triple Turbo.

wonder what itd be like ? been givin it some thought just recently. its the only thing i could think of next to do to mine.
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

Bixxer Bob

Given that the chassis / suspension can barely cope with what it has now,  terrifying / freakin' awesome, depending on your point of view. :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Saw an article a while ago about a turbo Speed Triple in Australia, scarry  :eusa_clap
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 20, 2013, 11:58:29 AM
Saw an article a while ago about a turbo Speed Triple in Australia, scarry  :eusa_clap

Any idea where you saw it?

Sin_Tiger

I think it was Australia Cycle World our something like that, suspect I passed the mag on as I usually do but I'll have a quick look and let you know if I find it.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rybes

itd definatly keep ya on ya toes thats for sure  :thumbsup there was a triumph triple turbo kit on ebay a while back so their out there and have been done. might have to look into gettin the bits togther to build one
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)