News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Only a mother...........

Started by Timbox2, February 26, 2013, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

And people say the Girlies ugly?

Spotted this today at the services, got enough lights?

2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Any uglier and you'd have to call it a Vara  :hat10
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Ugly it may be,I bet you could put 100,000 miles on that at any speed you like and it'll still be going,oil changes when you feel like it and you'd be rolling around on the floor at the thought of needing an extended warranty like us BM boys have too,just what you want as your next bike Tim,just don't look at it  :thumbsup

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on February 27, 2013, 09:52:19 AM
Ugly it may be,I bet you could put 100,000 miles on that at any speed you like and it'll still be going,oil changes when you feel like it and you'd be rolling around on the floor at the thought of needing an extended warranty like us BM boys have too,just what you want as your next bike Tim,just don't look at it  :thumbsup

Absolutely Chris, I had 2 Kwaks in the early Noughties, the ELR ZRX12 was a peach, here just outside Le Mans, this was the year I took 6 months off work and put 18K on that bike, ummm, dont think the missus would stand for it again, or the Bank Balance for that matter.

2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Not if you listen to my mechanic that services them, he doesn't like working on them, is getting more than expected electrical issues, thinks they start to get noisy over 50K kms and thinks they handle like a barge. That said, they are selling quite a few since they dropped the price locally by about 15%, local guys like the big brash image but don't want to spend on a BMW.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Quote from: Timbox2 on February 27, 2013, 02:55:21 PM

Absolutely Chris, I had 2 Kwaks in the early Noughties, the ELR ZRX12 was a peach, here just outside Le Mans, this was the year I took 6 months off work and put 18K on that bike, ummm, dont think the missus would stand for it again, or the Bank Balance for that matter.

That wife of yours has certainley done a good job straighening you out young man!!!!

coachgeo

hate to admit but.......  I dont know my bikes AT ALL.  So......... ah....... what the hell bike is that?

Oh and too many lights........ well........ think that's not too bad.  Assume they are added Farkles.
COACH POSER (Till Tribota Tiger's done & I'm riding it)

Timbox2

Quote from: coachgeo on March 01, 2013, 05:55:54 AM
hate to admit but.......  I dont know my bikes AT ALL.  So......... ah....... what the hell bike is that?

Oh and too many lights........ well........ think that's not too bad.  Assume they are added Farkles.

Its the Kawasaki Versys 1000.
2016 Tiger Sport