News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Girly tail tidy

Started by chappers, March 13, 2013, 07:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chappers

hi all

has any come across a tail tidy for the tiger, as ive looked all over without any look to tidy up the back on of my 2002 Girly.

cheers guys

Bixxer Bob

The Tigers were never made in sufficient numbers to attract much in the way of bespoke farkles.  Triumph did a couple of screens, a pipe and luggage.  After market makers did more luggage, handguards, crashbars and loads of generic stuff but no tidy I've ever come across.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

deepsouthtiger

You might could find a used bit of plastic tail end body work online and with a bit of creativity and a dremmel come up with something cool.
Not certain what you mean by "tidy up" the tail section, really not much tail section there to speak of.
The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits

chappers

having seen other bikes with little plastic at the back end and also id like a different back light, i was after picking ur brains on the subject. as i have search the inter webbo and cant find anything ., but i wonder if a second hand under carrage and a dremmel might look half decent.