News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

fork swap

Started by rybes, May 02, 2013, 02:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rf9rider

Yup, NKL has one, might be worth a PM for measurements and info.  :thumbsup

akendall1966

NKL went over to a KTM 990 a couple of years back, not sure if he still post on here.

But all the KTM's 350cc plus use that same basic 48mm OD fork from 2001/2 ish not sure if they are still current but there should be lots around as there was close to 10 years of production at least I would think. They just have different spring rates and lengths depending on the application. PS I saw the KTM 640 adventure (LC4) also is twin disc, so not just the 990's
----AK-----

rybes

might be worth a pm to see if he still does post here then.

thanks again Kendall. looks like ill be huntin ktm forks. gunna be fun tryin to fit the 3 spoke in  :icon_study:
reiberman reiberman rides his tiger as hard as he can (sung to spiderman tune)

rf9rider

NKL was about today and yesterday on here.  :thumbsup

Mustang

Quote from: rf9rider on May 10, 2013, 12:25:38 AM
NKL was about today and yesterday on here.  :thumbsup
Last Active :
    May 08, 2013, 06:25:22 PM USA Eastern Std time

TripleTragic

Dammit! now you have got me thinking some very expensive thoughts!  There is this set of 950Adv fork with the wheel on ebay...
Good things come in Threes

rybes

i know its horrible aint it triple. i only sat in front of the pc lookin for brake pads. time id finished id convinced meself to find upside downies. bloody internet and its open door to temptation  :icon_lol:

rybes

:thumbsup cheers mate. cheap enough too

TripleTragic

Watch out for that White Powder, though.  The package may be a little slowed in the post with a description like that...
Good things come in Threes

rybes

:mut good point triple