News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ex Clive Woods Racing Triumph Tiger For Sale

Started by col, May 24, 2013, 12:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

col

It is with a heavy heart i have decieded to sell my Tiger,re-occuring Back problems stop me riding it very often

Clive built this Tiger and raced it succesfully ,and have to say it's one of the best Bikes i have ever owned,
It does what ever you want it to ,it's bloody quick and have done many a track day on it and had alarmed sports bike
riders coming to find this trailie that has blown them away  :bug_eye...great fun :icon_mrgreen:

I am going to Mot it this week ,it's taxed till end of Sept (i think) It's a tidy Bike the main attraction being the Engine
and superb handling .
If anyone is interested feel free to E-Mail me @  v8lawman@msn.com
I'm not desperate to sell it ,i'm looking for around £2000 which is reasonable for what it is
Derby UK

Col

Sin_Tiger

Apart from it being quick and handling well, you're not saying much about the bike. Just saying you might get a bit more interest  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

steamer 96

rf9rider

Is it a genuine Tiger?

I`ve spoken with Clive on a few occasions and he`s said he built a lot of hybrid Tigers on Trophy/Daytona  frames?

Be interested in some pictures as well.

col

No its not a genuine Tiger its on a "J" plate ,pre Tiger.
Black body work, Daytona wheels and Brakes, Daytona forks re valved, Rear shock worked on again by Maxton i think,
Extensively reworked head ,750 daytona pistons, different ignition box 10,000 limiter ...Basically all the best bits from the Triumph bin at Jack Lilleys.
The Bike is featured in the Hinckley Triumphs first generation chapter on racing triples in it Black and Orange Stripey bodywork
Will try and post some pictures of it  :icon_confused:

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

rf9rider

Think we`ve seen pics on here if it`s the one i`m thinking of, i`ll have a look.

Mustang

I think it's this one ................

saved it to my hard drive many years ago  :icon_wink:

rf9rider

Yup, i saved one too, if it`s the bike he has?  :icon_mrgreen:

col

theclowncrusty

Do you have any recent pictures of the bike?

rf9rider

It was sold on Ebay, there were a couple of recent pics.

I`ll see if i have them saved anywhere.