News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2014 Meet in Scotland

Started by Sin_Tiger, September 01, 2013, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quick update. Only 4 rooms left at the Stravaigers Lodge due to there only being one building this year but still plenty of spaces for camping Cumberlands Campsite (both same location).
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

PeteH

Ok, only 3 rooms left as I`ve just bagged one, anyone fancy sharing, oh and I`ll be travelling up Thursday 24th but will share Fri and Sat if you cant make Thurs

edit to add..... Ok just found my next victim room mate  :bug_eye
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

John Stenhouse

That's me in too, filling up fast!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

XJC

Having cleared it with Mrs X and given Sin a heads up, I've got room at chez X on the Thursday. Going on the premise that free board is always appealing it'll give our farther travelled folk a bed,bath/shower,blether and beers etc before meeting up with the rest of the guys the next day. Even those that are not so far travelled are welcome as we should be able to accomodate 5 or 6. Any more and we can pop tents up in the garden.

We're in Muirkirk so you can check it out on the map and if it suits your plans, give me a shout.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

XJC

That's me booked in at Stravaigers lodge as well.

Sin, please put me as a +1 for lunch at Applecross.

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

Sin_Tiger

Roger  :icon_salut:

Better start putting a list together  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 23, 2014, 03:20:10 PM
Better start putting a list together  :icon_rolleyes:

blacktiger > Richmond House Hotel
phones >  Richmond House Hotel
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

fraser j ross

That's me got last room 25th&26th can share if anybody stuck ! :-)

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: fraser j ross on April 24, 2014, 10:37:52 AM
That's me got last room 25th&26th can share if anybody stuck ! :-)

Or if anyone snores too much  :ImaPoser

John Stenhouse

It's why I didn't take up a share< I snore and besides I might have company  :bowdown

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: John Stenhouse on April 25, 2014, 11:18:30 AM
besides I might have company  :bowdown

I'll alert the local SAGA club  :icon_lol:

John Stenhouse

Your only as young as you feel!  :icon_rolleyes:

Sin_Tiger

Booked lunch at the Applecross Inn. Going to be busy, the local highland games are on that day  :bug_eye

Spud

Sin have you done a group booking or is it going to be an individual thing ?

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

John Stenhouse

Hopefully he's just told them there will be a horde of hungry Tiger riders turning up and they better feed us or we'll eat the customers  :icon_lol: