News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2014 Meet in Scotland

Started by Sin_Tiger, September 01, 2013, 02:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Fross on February 11, 2014, 10:51:17 PM
Because I'm at Norton events both the weekends 12-13th & 19-20th I voted for 5-6th. Afterwards saw the results so far.  :icon_sad:

I don't know what happens if you try to vote again  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

It should be showing the poll to anyone even before they vote, butclearly it's not, so I've switched it to allow folks to change their vote if they want.

Just flexing some of my newly-bestowed powers!!! bwahahah....  :hat10
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Mere mortals look out for the lightning bolts  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Fross

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on February 17, 2014, 09:53:22 PM
It should be showing the poll to anyone even before they vote, butclearly it's not, so I've switched it to allow folks to change their vote if they want.

Well thanks for that option I've changed my original vote, hope it doesn't upset anyone  :bad
2005 Tiger plus a few Norton's dating from 1951 to 1972. New winter bike Kawasaki W650.
British Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.

Sin_Tiger

OK trying to second guess who voted what and consolidate what's been said on chat so far.

Those marked ???? appear to be sitting on the fence so I don't know which way the coin landed.

Correct me if I've made any errors or missed anyone who has voted but hasn't appeared in the chat.

Those who have more flexibility I have lumped into the last weekend.

12-13 July
aesdj ????

19-20 July
aesdj ????
PeteH ????

26-27 July
PeteH ????
mat-tiger1
blacktiger
Wreckergf
Geoff W
Fross
fraser j ross
Spud
Bixxer Bob

So it's looking like the 26-27 suits most, hope that works. Aesdj, any chance you can work something out, hate have you miss out?

Right then let's be having you, change your votes or speak up now.

outrunner

Hi guys, long time no post here but mat-tiger1 told me you lot were coming to Scotland so I thought I would look in. :icon_salut:
When you make up your mind when and where you are going give me a shout and I might just get along to see how you are doing, that's if I can persuade my BMW to come in among all those Tigers! :icon_wink:
As for midges, nothing to worry about, I live with them all the time.  :augie

PS looking through the posts this forum seems a bit quiet nowadays?

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: outrunner on February 18, 2014, 08:50:01 PM
When you make up your mind when and where you are going give me a shout and I might just get along to see how you are doing, that's if I can persuade my BMW to come in among all those Tigers! :icon_wink:

Hi Andy. Can I take it you are OK with the 26-27 weekend? Be happy to see you, might even be able to lend you a Steamer if your coconut is feeling that way

blacktiger

Hi guys, long time no post here but mat-tiger1 told me you lot were coming to Scotland so I thought I would look in. :icon_salut:

Andy.

It would be good to see you again Andy.

Sin, I hope you realize that we don't like to walk too far to a pub so find somewhere with a pub nearby. A good pub with decent real ales.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

mat-tiger1

Quote from: blacktiger on February 19, 2014, 03:11:32 PM

Andy.

It would be good to see you again Andy.

Sin, I hope you realize that we don't like to walk too far to a pub so find somewhere with a pub nearby. A good pub with decent real ales.

:thumbsup + 1 on that H! :occasion14
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

aesdj

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 18, 2014, 05:56:29 PM

So it's looking like the 26-27 suits most, hope that works. Aesdj, any chance you can work something out, hate have you miss out?

I can still do the 26-27th it just means I'll have to get the caravan ready during the week after work. I'm 90% sure I'll be there so put me down and I'll make a final decision when your booking B+B/camping places.

outrunner

Any of the dates will do for me. As long as we do not have to walk as far to the pub as we did on the first meet I will be happy.  :icon_biggrin:

Andy.
Every day above ground is a good day!

blacktiger

Quote from: outrunner on February 19, 2014, 08:36:39 PM
Any of the dates will do for me. As long as we do not have to walk as far to the pub as we did on the first meet I will be happy.  :icon_biggrin:

Andy.

Yeah, that was a hike. What we saved in camping costs we paid out in shoe leather.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

Thanks guys, I'm sure you had a good drouth on by the time you got there  :new_all_coholic

mat-tiger1

Hi Sin, any clues as to where we're gonna be headed yet?  :icon_scratch: :wheel
And are the Haggis prepared for the prowling Tigers?  :icon_twisted:
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.