News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer Givi Pannier rack and fitting kit

Started by R0B, September 07, 2013, 12:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R0B

Genuine Givi fitting kit and Wingrack with indicators for Steamer. No nuts and bolts and you might need a couple of rubber bungs, but obviously they can be readily sourced. One of the indicators will need new plugs fitting and the other is new, but has a minor crack, but   it doesn't affect function.. £150 posted

Gravy

Any idea what it would cost to ship to Minnesota, USA zip code 55073?
Idiot spouting idiotic things.

Gravy

This is just a cruel joke to mess with me isn't it?  :eusa_clap  :icon_mrgreen:

Mustang

the OP hasn't been online since posting this ........................................

his last time online was Sept. 7 at 6:41 , this was posted at 6:38 the same day

Gravy

I like the looks of this rack. If nothing else, maybe I can copy the design.

Hopefully the op finds his way back. Maybe he'll have a fantastic ride report to share when he gets back  :icon_study:

rf9rider

It`s also on Ebay UK, maybe worth trying to contact Rob on there?

Gravy

R0B

Hi Guys, I haven't been on the site for a while and didn't realise that there had been some interest. Price is reduced to £99 plus post. Please PM me if interested

Rob