News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Rode out to Box hill today...

Started by BP_LONDON, March 06, 2005, 08:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BP_LONDON

Any other UK riders go for a ride? By the time I got home I was virtually frostbitten, but it was totally worth it being the first sunny weekend day for months now. Saw loads of other bikers out there today, even though some of the b-roads were covered in black ice.

robbo

BP,

I also ventured out today, didnÌt go very far but seen lots of bikes and bikers who I recognised and who have been AWOL for some months. Anyhow the weather up here was pretty good and by lunch time the roads were dry enough to start work on getting rid of the winter chicken lines.
best Regards

Robbo

whoa

Quote from: "BP_LONDON"Any other UK riders go for a ride? By the time I got home I was virtually frostbitten,

What was the temp while you were out?  We've been griping about the cold and rain in central Texas over the last few weeks.  40s/50s is colder than usual but not bad, but the amount of rain is unusual.  Quite sad for us but soon enough we'll have more dry than wet.

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "whoa"
Quote from: "BP_LONDON"Any other UK riders go for a ride? By the time I got home I was virtually frostbitten,

What was the temp while you were out?  We've been griping about the cold and rain in central Texas over the last few weeks.  40s/50s is colder than usual but not bad, but the amount of rain is unusual.  Quite sad for us but soon enough we'll have more dry than wet.

I'm not exactly sure but estimate it was around 3-5degrees celcius.

Slim Dave

Damnit, I'm sitting here on a bright sunny day, 62F/17C and breezy, the best weather we've had in the two weeks since I bought the Tigger, and where's the bike? At the dealership getting the 500mile service and head bolt recall worked on.

Whhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!?

PaulBerg

Also did Box Hill on Sunday (after midday). Nice to see some Tigers there for a change.

Paul