News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Free stuff. Really, all free. No shipping, sorry.

Started by cosmo, October 09, 2013, 10:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cosmo

Having thought about it, this is probably the best use of my leftover 2006 Triumph 955i stuff.

So, this is the deal: you get all this (and probably more, because I know the handguards are here somewhere, and I'll run across something else...), but you have to undergo actually getting it. That's really the price, the effort to get here. Briefly, the tankbag has straps and a raincover, but some smell issue, It's going to be in a bag with a dryer sheet. Both windsceens, lots of little hardware, and all the hardware from the (cracked) top box, including the key. And whatever else I think I don't want.

"Here" is South Elgin, Illinois, USA. Easy for some, harder for others, but I am not having the time to deal with shipping this stuff, so please do not ask. For you, might be easy, for me, I don't wanna.

I do not check in here as often as I used to, so my contact is:
jeffcosmo *AT* sbcglobal.net
or
Three-twelve . three-ten . six, nine, nine, three.  Txt or voice, txt easier. I will check in, but not so frequent.

Now, I don't want to wait forever and three days, so I'll hold onto this stuff for until December, then I pitch it. Not going to try to sell it, and I will NOT put it on Craigslist, I already know how many flakes are in my immediate area.

Hopefully, someone will be able to benefit.

Cosmo

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

jch

cosmo

Life is too important to be taken seriously.

motoOzarks

Very nice offer.
I need locks for my topcase.  I'm looking for the lock tumbler that secures the box to the bike and also lock tumblers for the lid to lock it down.
I see you have an interested party from Missouri no less.  Please let me know if I can purchase the lock or locks mentioned from either of you.
I would be willing to send a pre addressed box to your locale and you could simply drop in the mail.
Thanks.
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i