News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

steamer bits in uk

Started by ram33, October 12, 2013, 02:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ram33

after collecting the bits from Gr8t_Feb13 (thanks again) ref this post :
http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,13027.0.html
these are the bits available
please only ask if you need the bits, as hording may stop someone who really needs them from riding their bike
the parts are free for collection (near m1 j25) or subject to p&p

small after market screen (gone)
haynes manual - triumph triples & fours 91-95
2 coils (keeping the 3rd as mine is cracked) (reserved for Geoff W)
battery strap
pillion footrests inc brackets (reserved for Geoff W)
engine covers: clutch cover / r/h crank cover / l/h crank cover
all have a bit of paint blistering
new exp tank to thermos pipe T3620305
set of used engine bolts (not sure if complete or not - were removed to replace with allen bolts)
back rack - metal tube type - not the alloy cast one
sump guard
there was an ign pick up but i found mine had been cut and spliced and wire is very stiff all along so until mine is running i dont know if it works so this maybe available later.
there will also be a few body panels later when i sort as i will be changing mine over
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque

Geoff W

Greetings Ram, yes I could use the coils and pillion footrests. Your need for the pickup coil sounds greater than mine. When I can sort out some time off, I will pop down the M1 to pick the bits up. Please PM me to let me know what sort of day/time  suits you.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Geoff W

It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

ram33

Quote from: Geoff W on October 12, 2013, 08:24:51 PM
Greetings Ram, yes I could use the coils and pillion footrests. Your need for the pickup coil sounds greater than mine. When I can sort out some time off, I will pop down the M1 to pick the bits up. Please PM me to let me know what sort of day/time  suits you.
pm sent
tiger 885 / fzs1000
bmw 335d / rr evoque