News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bike holder on a Girly

Started by gawoody83, November 14, 2013, 03:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gawoody83

Has anyone fitted a bicycle holder on their Girly or others? Any photos would help and be appreciated!

nickjtc

Erm, you could try this..... 

Methinks that the load is a little outside the 'load triangle'.  :icon_eek:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

gawoody83

nickjtc

Let us know how it is for stability on the go.

Geoff W

There is a bloke who rides around here with a double bike mount on his sidecar. I have seen it travelling on the A1 at a good speed.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

gawoody83

So far rode it home from work, speed bumps, 70 mph and stop and go for 35 miles and no problems besides all the weird looks at traffic lights.

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

fraser j ross

gawoody83

Why? I work near a state park and I enjoy riding my mtn bike there on my lunch breaks and after work. However I do not want to have to drive my car just to get my bike there when I ride almost every day I can.

gawoody83

Sin_Tiger

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

fraser j ross

TTMy local sports centre's car park is always full, parking on the street's outside causing mayhem!I think why not walk there  :icon_scratch: surely an aid to healthy living.Therefore!!! ok you get my drift :icon_wink:

gawoody83

State park 4 miles from work, plentiful parking and fantastic bike trails. But to each their own I suppose.

nickjtc

I can't ride my motorcycle in the winter but am prepared to ride my bicycle. Not quite sure what point I am trying to make, but the bottom line is if you need to move your exercise choice du jour to a place where you want to use it does it matter how you choose to do it?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: fraser j ross on February 01, 2014, 12:17:23 AM
TTMy local sports centre's car park is always full, parking on the street's outside causing mayhem!I think why not walk there  :icon_scratch: surely an aid to healthy living.Therefore!!! ok you get my drift :icon_wink:

Yup. On the odd occasion when I would drop my wife at the "Health Club", there would be jokers parked in disabled bays, on the pavements etc. just to get as close to the door as they could. For the sake of walking no more than 10 metres to plentiful parking spaces well covered by security cameras and lighting  :nono