News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Centre stand screw

Started by XJC, February 28, 2014, 05:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XJC

Anyone got a spare centre stand screw for a Girly?
It's M10x1.25 10. P/N PFKL 1185978

It's only one that I need and World of Triumph are claiming that that part is not available.

Ta muchly,

X.
The brain is useless. We must find another brain.

fraser j ross

XJC is it the pivot /mtg. nut & bolt you are looking for?if so i have couple 10mm stainless nuts & bolts you can have pm your adress and i will fire them of to you!

XJC

That's them FJR.

PM sent and thank you very much.

X.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: XJC on March 05, 2014, 11:25:36 AM
That's them FJR.

PM sent and thank you very much.

X.

I'm home and have a decent selection of bits if it's any help. PM me if you're free and want to drop by.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

XJC

PM sent.
Fraser's kindly sending me the part but a swing by could definitely be on the cards. Any excuse to get out and about.

I'm at the junction of the A70 and B743 Strathaven road so you may well fancy a trip to mine 'n'all.  :icon_biggrin:

Where abouts are you Sin?

X.

fraser j ross

Posted thurs. a.m. :icon_wink:

XJC

Sin_Tiger

A scholar and a  gentleman  :thumbsup

Normally in a heartbeat, I'm still trying to get the hang of a few corners on that Road  :augie

Sadly I still don't have a road legal bike  :icon_frown: DVLA, VOSA, SVA/IVA and VCA, if there is a government transport  department I've missed let me know and I'll give them a call just so they don't feel left out. I'm on first name terms with half of Swansea, lovely people that they are  :icon_mrgreen:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint