News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where have you ridden on your bike????

Started by nickjtc, March 07, 2014, 08:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nickjtc

Bored at work so thought I would start one of these...

+ England and Wales.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

fraser j ross

How about + Scotland,N.I.the rest of the world  :icon_study:

blacktiger

If we had one of those map thingies for Europe I would be filling in just about every country in the current EU except Ireland the Baltic (ex Russian states), and the Balkan states. Plus Morocco. That's on MY bike.
On rentals and others it would include Australia, New Zealand, US states of California, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Washington & Oregon.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

nickjtc

Quote from: blacktiger on March 27, 2014, 03:48:30 PMIf we had one of those map thingies for Europe I would be filling in just about every country in the current EU except Ireland the Baltic (ex Russian states), and the Balkan states. Plus Morocco. That's on MY bike.
On rentals and others it would include Australia, New Zealand, US states of California, Colorado, Arizona, Utah, Washington & Oregon.

Lucky sod!  :bowdown
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

blacktiger

Quote from: nickjtc on March 27, 2014, 04:31:31 PM
Quote from: blacktiger on March 27, 2014, 03:48:30 PMIf we had one of those map thingies for Europe I would be filling in just about every country in the current EU except Ireland the Baltic (ex Russian states), and the Balkan states. Plus Morocco. That's on MY bike.

Lucky sod!  :bowdown

Yeah, well, my philosophy is get it done BEFORE you die.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.