News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Negative Clearance-Shims

Started by threepot, March 11, 2014, 10:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-Tiger-900-885cc-Carb-1995-CC-Brake-Disc-Pads-Front-R-H-Kyoto-/271074360997?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item3f1d4a7ea5

The fronts are there too,same price. Not fitted those yet,but the back seems ok,can bring the bike to a stop ok.

What did you say about the rugby?? :augie
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

:icon_redface: b!@@#ks

Thats a really good deal with the postage thrown in. Interested to see how you get on with them.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

GavD

QuoteThanks for sharing  :icon_razz: wouldn't like to give us a tanking at rugby as well would you  :icon_rolleyes:

You need to thank Mr Hogg for that.

Didn't know what to do saturday - rideout or an all day rugby fest. Rugby won - there'll be more sunny days - hopefully.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: GavD on March 17, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
- there'll be more sunny days - hopefully.

Perhaps not for Mr. Johnson  :icon_confused:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

threepot

Quote from: GavD on March 17, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
QuoteThanks for sharing  :icon_razz: wouldn't like to give us a tanking at rugby as well would you  :icon_rolleyes:

You need to thank Mr Hogg for that.

Didn't know what to do saturday - rideout or an all day rugby fest. Rugby won - there'll be more sunny days - hopefully.
I made the most of the good weather. Our loss to England took the shine off the rugby :icon_frown: But a smile out on the bike.. :icon_smile:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

John Stenhouse

I did both, rode the Tiger to Twickenham and watched the rugger  :wheel, cracking day out well worth the effort
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

GavD

Where did you park the bike then? Somewhere safe away from the pubs presumably.
'98 Steamer (Black of course), '18 BMW R NineT Urban G/S

John Stenhouse

Nah, nice thing about the bike is you can park in the stadium car park. Since the bike section is right by the security firms tea hut nobody touches them.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting