News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Long-winded Way Around

Started by ssevy, April 02, 2014, 04:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

I noticed those BMW movies were on Netflix, so I tried to start watching them. What rubbish! All they do is talk about how they feel. I tried to fast forward to the riding parts, but the majority of the scenes were the two of them talking. Pretty lame stuff for sure.
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

nickjtc

Both this one and Long Way Down are good to watch in the depths of a winter when riding is months away and you do not have anything else two wheel oriented in the library. Having said that, how hard could it have been with unlimited money, full support and bikes and equipment given to them? I'm sure anyone of the fine chaps and chappesses on this forum could have done the same with the same backing.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

fraser j ross

More enjoyment watching Restless Natives  :icon_biggrin:

Sin_Tiger

Now that's a blast from the past, what was the bike they used  :icon_scratch: Yam sticks in my mind for some reason.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

fraser j ross

Hi Sin, It was a Suzuki GP 125 reg. B837 GNS just watched it good music & scenery, good giggle the the Clown and the Wolfman . :icon_biggrin:

John Stenhouse

I loved that movie, the clown part reminds me of Christopher Brookmyres Graceful art of Stealing.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Do you remember Comfort and Joy?  Not quite so funny,  especially the timing of the release  :icon_eek:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Back OT both bikes are currently hanging on the wall of the Riverside Transport Museum.

John Stenhouse

Title rings a bell but can't say the same about anything else about it
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

Sorry John it was really a very local question for FJR, you really have to be a WeeGee to know but I'm sure there's plenty on it if you search. Anyway we don't do that anymore, now we blow up blocks of flats for a   :icon_lol: