News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

triumph alarm question

Started by smokyjoe, April 03, 2014, 10:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokyjoe

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on April 05, 2014, 08:07:06 PM

:nod

Which part of the Borders?  We have a member in Muirkirk and I'm in Maybole.

Hello you are pretty much as far West from me as you can get without a boat, 
We did venture over that way last year a couple of times on ride outs with mates but that was with a backbreaker, should be more fun this year with the armchair  :icon_wink:
I am smack bang in the middle between Kelso and duns and coldsteam and greenlaw.

One last question re the alarm before I go into garage the morn,  where is it situated?

chairhead

Quote from: smokyjoe on April 05, 2014, 09:53:55 PM

One last question re the alarm before I go into garage the morn,  where is it situated?

If its a factory fit item, under the rack and tail plastic.
03 Girly Roulette Green with a Hedingham ETH
TOR can
Wilbers shock & wasp L/L forks
Taylormade Billet wheel

smokyjoe

For a couple of weeks now I have tried to order the alarm plug from that website on the previous page but every time I add item 24 to cart it goes to a blank page that states      there are no items in your basket :icon_eek:

I even tried searching for the part number but it still sends me round in circles then I cant add it to basket again,  is there anywhere else that sells the plug,

failing that I shall have to join the wires myself.

Thanks again Garry

Bixxer Bob

Did you try picking up the phone and ringing them???

you can jump the wires  (I wrote how to ages ago, so long I can't remember other than there are two chances to get it wrong)

Never mind, I found it, here you go:  http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,9105.msg65650.html#msg65650
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

smokyjoe

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on April 15, 2014, 11:18:39 PM
Did you try picking up the phone and ringing them???

Nope as I don't get back from work till late then switch on tinternet for an easy life.
will try and call them during lunch if I can get a signal  :icon_wink:

Thanks Garry