News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Need Tiger service manual

Started by tntmo, May 01, 2014, 08:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tntmo

Can anyone recommend a good place to download a repair manual for a 2005 Tiger?  I did a Google search, but a lot of the sites look a  bit shady to me. 

Sin_Tiger

I've used The Fiche Man and the CD is good, only downside might be that it doesn't cover the 885i (99-00) models in case that's an issue for you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

how big of an attachment can your email take without choking ?................... :bad

Marc

I downloaded mine from:

(hope the link is still working?)
Tiger Explorer Graphite 2013
Bonneville SE 2010 (missus)
previous bikes:
   Tiger 955i Orange  2003
   BMW K1  1989
   Ducati 750S '72
   Matchless G80 '57
   Matchless G3L '39

Mustang

Quote from: Marc on May 01, 2014, 08:28:49 PM
I downloaded mine from:

(hope the link is still working?)
it works but I gotta take it down .....................funny thing those pesky copyright laws

tntmo

All I need are the head installation information at this point, pretty much got everything else pieced together. 

Pages 3-19 to 3-22 it looks like.