News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Where's the leak.......

Started by HeavyHustler, June 22, 2014, 01:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavyHustler

Well I got my parts and spent the better part of yesterday and today installing the new chain & sprockets, clutch push rod seal, chain cover gasket, new needles for the carbs, inline Pingel fuel filter, oil change, refreshed hydrolic fluid in the clutch, and general cleaning.
Overall everything went as planned until I got it all back together and ran it..... :icon_rolleyes:
So at some point i had all the info for the T900 on my iPhone in the notes.......somehow I accidentally deleted and could not recover it.  :icon_scratch:
So I forgot what all my settings were for the pilot and mixture........anyways I had them back wards so the bike revved wildly!!!  :bug_eye LOL!
Got back online here and got everything straightened out and all is well.  Test road for a good 30 miles and there were no repeats of the stuttering from before.  :wheel
Unfortunately I forgot to take pics.....