News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Insurance

Started by jaredmroy, March 28, 2005, 07:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaredmroy

I just got insurance on my 99' Tiger they quoted me $750. Is this high? It seems high considering it's only worth about $3500. The quote was with Progressive. Anyone have any other companies I should look into?

ThreePutt

Mine is with State Farm. On my 05 it runs $365 a year. But, I'm older and have all my insurance with them.
Tom

2006 Tiger
2009 BMW R1200 RT

Howlin

I pay $275 a year full coverage with State Farm on a 03.
Course I am antique at 54!!!!

marko

progressive,endorsed by AMA $301/yr,Age 50.'05 Tiger.
\"Get on your bad motor scooter and ride\"

NortonCharlie

I have Progressive and I pay just under $400 for full coverage on the 01 Tiger and liability only on my 850 Norton and Yamaha DT400.  When I bought my Tiger I called the insurance company and they quoted me about this price then I got my bill for about $800.00 at renewal time.  Called my agent to raise hell and they asked if they could check my credit rating.  I said OK and my bill changed to less than 1/2 the original bill.  I'm not sure why a good credit rating does that, I am sure it has something to do with raping the people who can't afford it.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

guydan

$257 from Geico for a 2000.  On-line, pretty painless process, good customer service.  My Allstate agent quoted $700 and Progressive was $350.  Not quite AARP material yet at 48.  Your mileage may vary...
Cheers,

Doug

noivson

State Farm also...391...but no multi biike discount?   Looking into quotes from AARP...the whole deal...the more I think about SF the more upset I get :roll:
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'