News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Red Arrows !!

Started by KuzzinKenny, August 11, 2014, 01:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KuzzinKenny

With the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo being on at the mo, i forgot they did flybys at night.......

they certainly get yer attention when they appear out of nowhere  :bug_eye

Red Arrows !! we  :icon_salut: :notworthy :icon_salut:

KK

ps not my video  :icon_sad:

pps when they disappeared into the distance thats when i saw them !!
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

We were up for Fred McCauley's show on Sat and caught the fly past, always impressive, not so impressed by the trams, they weren't running again  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger not so impressed by the trams, they weren't running again  :icon_rolleyes:
/quote]

but they keep tellin us " It's the way forward"  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Sin_Tiger

There was something signed about a protest March but then a local told us the sign control system was jooked, after we'd bought tickets  :icon_evil: looking for a refund shortly.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

The Midnight Rambler

The Red Arrows are impressive but I have got to go and see these two together:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-28756779
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

They are coming to the RAF Marham families day - sorry, no general public allowed in (but you can peer over the fence) 21 Aug.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

The Midnight Rambler

Brilliant, I will be on me hols in Sennen Cove, near Lands End, that week. Could I have got further away?
Bob, you Are obviously a man on the inside, could you send them down please.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Bixxer Bob

Look here:

http://www.raf.mod.uk/bbmf/displayinfo/

you'll see all the dates where the two Lancs are appearing  :thumbsup
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

The Midnight Rambler

Cheers for that Bob, Bournemouth air show. Result!
― Hunter S. Thompson

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: The Midnight Rambler on August 15, 2014, 11:17:02 PM
The Red Arrows are impressive but I have got to go and see these two together:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-lincolnshire-28756779

Wow !! the sound and sight of 1 of these things is jawdroppin, i cant imagine what 2 would be like !!

at least they go a bit slower so you can get a good look  :icon_lol:

https://www.facebook.com/BBMF.Official

btw i'm not on twitbook or faceter  :nono   :ImaPoser

hope you can see it ok as me puter and net froze  :icon_scratch:

KK