News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Just won a BMW

Started by Spud, August 12, 2014, 11:53:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a prize of a brand new 2014 Model BMW 7 Series Car and a Check of $500,000.00 United States Dollars from international programs held on the 1st section 2014 in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

The selection process was carried out through random selection in our computerized email selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses drawn from all the continents of the world which you were selected.

The BMW Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board and also Licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR). To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduciary claims department for more information as regards procedures to claim your prize.

Name: Mr.Anthony Smith
Email:bmwautomobile_84@secretarias.com

Contact him by providing him with your secret pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23. You are also advised to provide him with the under listed information as soon as possible:

1.Name in full.
2. Address.
3. Nationality.
4. Age.
5. Occupation.
6. Phone/Fax.
7. Present Country.
8. Email address.
9. pin code Number BMW:2551256003/23

Dr. Norbert Reithofers.
THE DIRECTOR PROMOTIONS
BMW LOTTERY DEPARTMENT
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

cheers Spud  :thumbsup

nigeh

Ummmmm!

At least they have not directly, yet, asked for bank details!
who needs four cylinders??

www.maisonlaudiere.com

Spud

what I haven't won  :BangHead is that what your saying  :ImaPoser

threepot

Shit,ive just entered,and my bank details so they can deposit the money! What's a 'scam' anyway? :icon_scratch:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Spud

Quote from: threepot on August 12, 2014, 01:20:43 PM
Shit,ive just entered,and my bank details so they can deposit the money! What's a 'scam' anyway? :icon_scratch:

a bit like scum but different  :BangHead

any way you can't of won because I have  :augie

threepot

Just as I'm sitting in my van,at my local Asda,ive just seen a bloke ride out on a 400 Superdream..with a case of Stella on his tank!! :bug_eye
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on August 12, 2014, 01:34:50 PM
I've just seen a bloke ride out on a 400 Superdream..with a case of Stella on his tank!! :bug_eye

Second prize  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

HonaTigger

Nah, that's first prize...

Geoff W

Case of Stella is the first prize. The Wet Dream is  the lucky loser consolation prize.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Nick Calne

Phew Spud. When I saw your post I thought, "poor bastard, he's won a r1200gs..."
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

If you want to sell the BMW, I've got some money coming from a Nigerian Prince, who is having trouble with getting his money out of the country. once I give him my Down payment, the money should roll in. Can you wait?

John Stenhouse

Quote from: nickcalne on August 12, 2014, 09:00:16 PM
Phew Spud. When I saw your post I thought, "poor bastard, he's won a r1200gs..."

What's wrong with that Nick? Sell the bugger to some Ewan/Charlie wannabe and buy a nice 955 for three grand and have a nice holiday on the rest................sorted!
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Spud

Quote from: London_Phil on August 12, 2014, 11:01:26 PM
If you want to sell the BMW, I've got some money coming from a Nigerian Prince, who is having trouble with getting his money out of the country. once I give him my Down payment, the money should roll in. Can you wait?

done deal then mate  :thumbsup

blacktiger

Just as I'm sitting in my van,at my local Asda,ive just seen a bloke ride out on a 400 Superdream..with a case of Stella on his tank!! :bug_eye

Two examples together to demonstrate that the man has no taste.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Spud

Quote from: blacktiger on August 13, 2014, 05:44:56 PM

Two examples together to demonstrate that the man has no taste.

Er the guy in the van or the one on the bike  :BangHead :ImaPoser