News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

NEW !! TuneECU for Android

Started by Tom_Hamburg, September 17, 2014, 08:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom_Hamburg

TuneECU for Android is available on the Play Store Google.

Regards,

Tom
www.tuneecu.net
Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Triumph Rocket Roadster

tims007

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Tom_Hamburg on September 17, 2014, 08:52:38 AM
TuneECU for Android is available on the Play Store Google.

Regards,

Tom

Can't Aug to try that out  :notworthy  :tin hat
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Just got my copy (download number two on the playstore website)  unlike the Windows version it's not free, codsting£7.93 .  It connects ok with my bluetooth OBD adapter, not had time to try it out properly yet though.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

TT

Hi, would some one be kind enough to elaborate a bit more on how you go about remapping the ECU with an Android phone, I've a 2001 Girly, I've already removed the restrictor plate from within the airbox, and have made a ten mm hole with the circular plate within the baffle,

Thanks.

Bixxer Bob

Short answer, you can't - easily.  If you read the blurb on the Android store, it specifically says the ECU can't be remapped via the Bluetooth connector.   I'm not saying there isn't one, but I've not seen a micro USB to OBD cable that would work.  I had a quick look on Ebay but nothing.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

TT

Yeah, that's what's stump me, finding a cable with a mini usb connector for the phone, and as you said, Bluetooth option is no good.

iansoady

Could you not use a mini to standard USB adaptor?
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Bixxer Bob

Probably, but I'm not sure the software can access the USB port.  I'll give Tom a shout and find out.

Tom_Hamburg

www.tuneecu.net
Triumph Speed Triple 1050, Triumph Rocket Roadster

Bixxer Bob

So there you go,  you can with the correct cables!

TT

Good stuff, I'll have a read and let you know how I get on.

TT

Looks really interesting,  and well done. Just need to find some maps to upload.

Bixxer Bob

TuneECU website has a full set of maps available for download.

TT