News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Lidl/Burns nite!!

Started by JayDub, January 09, 2015, 01:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDub

Here's one to interest KK, Sin and you others north of the border...  I'm interested to see how well these sell in my area
http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/our-offers-2491.htm?id=466

I think I'll have a sporran for the front of me steamer  :bad - and maybe even a set of pipes stuck into me exhaust  :icon_lol:

John Stenhouse

That's cheap! actually quite like the sporran, may have a look as a spare for my Kilt. I'll tell you my kilt cost 10 times that.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

If you sized your kilt like your rain suit that'd explain it  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

Actually that's given me an  :icon_idea: I wonder if I can get someone to make me a task bag from a Badger pelt  :bad
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 09, 2015, 07:16:17 PM
If you sized your kilt like your rain suit that'd explain it  :ImaPoser

Being as i was a good boy this year and didn't stuff the 20 kilos i lost back on I have splashed out and bought myself a new rainsuit.  :icon_eek:
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Geoff W

Oddly enough i will need a kilt for my daughter's graduation. That is cheaper than hiring one, and i can use it for curtains afterwards!
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Geoff W on January 12, 2015, 10:22:26 PM
Oddly enough i will need a kilt for my daughter's graduation and i can use it for curtains afterwards!

:ImaPoser :ImaPoser

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly