News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Bit of Snow

Started by Bixxer Bob, January 27, 2015, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

You getting this weather Mustang?

Lots of coverage on TV here.  Folks buying extra food (check) flashlights and batteries (check) radios (radios? who's gonna venture far enough to need a radio? Or amI thinking on the wrong scale here?)

Nice to see some of the places I've visited on TV though,  Boston,  Woods Hole, Martha's Vinyard.

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

iansoady

Mustang will be fine on the outfit. Wouldn't fancy a solo Tiger though......
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Mustang

It's mostly all media hype ...................... :tin hat
It's New England , it snows in January

here in the frozen wasteland we might get 8- 10 inches  :sleepy1

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Mustang on January 27, 2015, 04:03:46 PM
It's mostly all media hype ...................... :tin hat
It's New England , it snows in January

here in the frozen wasteland we might get 8- 10 inches  :sleepy1

:icon_lol:
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

We'll be getting our own tomorrow methinks.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

We had a covering in Norfolk this afternoon, but not enough to be a concern.  Tomorrow morning when it's frozen however....

nickjtc

Sounds like the meteorology chaps and chappesses dropped the ball on their forecasting for the 'blizzard of the century' down east.

On the other hand hereabouts we got the biggest dump of snow (40+cm in 24 hours) in 30+ years, with NO warning. Some schools were closed for a 'snow day' for the first time in 35 years.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Mustang

depended where you were in New England..............

NYC got not much , Boston on the other hand got hammered up to 30 inches , Worcester , Mass got 3 ft plus.
Southern NH got about what Boston did , Central NH (me) got about 15 inches and a 100 miles North at my camp got a measly 3 inches