News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

to all the world : leave me alone !

Started by klingklang, July 18, 2015, 04:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klingklang

Just a therapy I am doing with you guys.  Second time with my Darling,  someone hit me and scrap my cases.  First time,  the tiger genuine one and now the givi trekker who replaced it.  Look at the dummy,  when arriving to Goosee bay on my trip to Labrador, canada,  I found a wide empty parking of a closed store.  That is normaly is a safe place to look at my GPS for the things around.  No single cars 200 feet around me.  So while looking at it, SLAMMM,  here is all my 6'4"  laying on the ground. Believe me or not , a taxi driver found a way to hit a probably not visible yellow tiger with a probably not visible tall guy dress in a hiviz orange rain suit probably hidden by the non existing car in the parking. All the shits I gave to that guy was not enough to cool me down so I share my story with you. The only icy I got is that he will face the law for dangerous driving caused by excess of inattention. He said to the police he was not at the phone.......  To mister Crowe of Goose Bay... Shit on you. Thank you guys,  give me your thoughts

motoOzarks

So...are you close to where the 2016 USA Meet might ship their bikes?

Oh I forgot, are you OK?  This is Girly talk thread, not talk like a Girly.

Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

John Stenhouse

Taxi drivers! Don't start me off..........one tried to kill me in Banbury the other night, just cruised across the junction without stopping and put me in the ditch, lucky for me there wasn't a car parked at that point so I had space to move into. He was tired and didn't see me.

Always assume they can't see you, they're blind, oh, and throw in stupid too
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

klingklang

@motoOzark
Yes I am ok an able to follow my trip after a few hours to temporaly fix my cases in a real gentle guy's garage that came on the spot to help.  Just still have some blue spots on my leg

blacktiger

If the place you parked was really that empty (no witnesses) I'd have beaten him to a pulp. :icon_evil:
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.