News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer spares

Started by Nick Calne, August 01, 2015, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

And you still have a clutch case in the offing....  :augie
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JayDub

tankerman

Nick, you have a message, on here, I hope!

Regards. 

P3aK

Nick, you got a PM from me as well.
Triumph Tiger 900 -98

rf9rider

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on August 12, 2015, 10:03:24 AM
And you still have a clutch case in the offing....  :augie

Haven`t forgot, just need to MOT the Steamer then i`ll be over for it.

Nick Calne

Update time:

Stuff that has been dispatched...
Coils Jaydub
ECU Jaydub

Stuff that's been promised but not yet dispatched...
Black left side rear panel Jaydub
Time Clock Jaydub
Airbox components Tankerman
Forks Tankerman
3-1 Headers and exhaust P3aK
Saddle Geoffrey W
Carbs RF9Rider
Indicators and small screen Sintiger

Stuff still left over...
Engine
Forks
Swingarm
Wheels
Wiring loom
Body work, lots, red, blue, black
Clocks
Standard Exhausts
Handlebars
Lights
Snorkels
Radiator and plastic cover
Various brackets
Torque arm

*New* - Things I have found this week
Bash plate
Brake Calipers
Rear Shock
Left side mirror

People that need to PM me their address again...
Sin (sorry buddy, remind me which one of your castles is your summer residence exactly!)
RF9
Geoff W
P3aK
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

JayDub

Great stuff! Invoice me. Thanks Nick

AlienFing

Any joy with any air box panels/covers Nick?

Nick Calne

Will do Jay when I send the rest of the kit.

Alien sorry. None found. Had one of everything except what you needed it seems...

Nick Calne

Alien, I notice sprint manufacturing (ebay user newtown20) have a black air box side panel on ebay at the mo...

JayDub

Delivery received today thanks Nick - thanks... I was slightly dissapointed to find that the container which stated 'chicken Korma Madras no chicken' (!) actually contained no curry, just a set of dirty tiger coils... Excellent re-use of icecream tubs my man!  :ImaPoser

Nick Calne

Haha enjoy the colis and ecu.  My wife is a fiend for tupperware and ice cream containers type items. The real reason I have to move the bike stuff is to make way for more tubs....

JayDub

I fitted both this morning and guess what... No change whatsoever!  :^_^ it still has the annoying on/off throttle characteristic and it still surges (but much less of a problem now I've titted about with the fuel/air screws).  So that's everything changed... there's nothing left - I just have to live with it  :icon_rolleyes:
BTW Nick... when will me chicken Bhuna be here mate? (and will it actually have chicken in it this time?)

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: NickVladivostock on August 16, 2015, 10:20:32 AM
Haha enjoy the colis and ecu.  My wife is a fiend for tupperware and ice cream containers type items. The real reason I have to move the bike stuff is to make way for more tubs....

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Ha Jaydub, you wait until you see what your panel comes wrapped in, in a couple of days.

Not as bad as Geoff's saddle which looks like  the bottom half of an Egyptian mummy...