News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tuneboy

Started by rpmnh, May 07, 2005, 04:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpmnh

I just want to say that the folks at Tuneboy are the best!

I put a Stage 3 Thunderbike exhaust on my '99 Tiger, got my Tuneboy, and received my key very quickly. I had one glitch which Emma solved for me via email.

I downloaded the new tune and the bike has a new personality. My fuel gauge even started working again!!!!

Hats off to them. I wish every computer product  worked as flawlessly!

Rick

NortonCharlie

I agree 100%.  The tuneboy is a great product.  I am troubleshooting some  problems with my fuel injection and it is a grat tool.  Once these problems are sorted I am looking forward to trying a custom tune.  Great product, great support.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

NortonCharlie

I loaded a new tune yesterday,  I am truly amazed at the difference in performance.  I don't know if I am putting out more power wide open, except that flat spot at 7200 RPM is gone.  Everywhere I can measure is better.  The throttle response is simply better at every speed and throttle position.  I need to load the old tune back in for a Dyno run this week.  That should let me confirm that the new tune works as well at it seems.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

Paka

Do you have a stock bike? What tune did you download and where from?

Paka

NortonCharlie

My bike is stock except for the off road exhaust.  The tune came from the folks at Tuneboy.  There is a tune swap at www.t595.net  There is a tune for download there for the Tiger with the stock pipe.
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando

Hayduke

Can I get you to e-mail me the tune for the race can?

I have been looking for one, and even asked Wayne to make me one, via e-mail, but he never responded.

mailto:hayduke@houston.rr.com">hayduke@houston.rr.com

NortonCharlie

Heyduke

Check your mail
01 Dew Green 955i Tiger

02 Sprint RS

74 Norton 850 Commando