News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Anyone Interested in a group buy New BOS silencers for Steamers

Started by TigerWil, December 23, 2015, 09:21:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerWil

Get yourself a nice Christmas present !
I's possible when we order a large quantity of those slip-on silencers we get a good price, About 500 to 550 euro including sending (Add 10% in dollars) Only 12 sets available and those are the LAST ONES that will be made !
BOS Slip-on for Triumph Tiger T400 1993/1998 NEW
Material: Stainless steel and Carbon
-With EU test mark
-Two silencers
-Nice deep BOS Sound, very good quality
-All small material is included
-Normal retail price is 699,00 Euro (765 Dollar)

Send me a PM when interested.
Been \"Down Under\"from Holland/Europe with my 3 mates on 3 Tigers 955 in oktober/november 2005 and drove 15.000 km in 8 weeks through the Red centre and the Westcoast of Australia ! See our website !

Sin_Tiger

Ride report when you get them fixed up please, I doubt many will risk it without your views  :qgaraduate
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

stay on topic .....................this is a for sale ad nothing more .

Mustang

Tiger Will
are these for sale or you looking for a group buy ?

your post is a bit vague ....................

TigerWil

Actually I'm looking for a group buy. These are the last ones available for the T400  :icon_salut:
Been \"Down Under\"from Holland/Europe with my 3 mates on 3 Tigers 955 in oktober/november 2005 and drove 15.000 km in 8 weeks through the Red centre and the Westcoast of Australia ! See our website !

TigerWil

Mustang

my problem with loud exhausts is just that . they are too loud and most people (non-riders) will view them as obnoxious and it gives motorcyclists a bad image to the general public .
I've got a set of Yoshi's .......they hang on the wall .
I can pass the police in the opposite direction with stock cans 15-20 mph faster than the speed limit and not even get a second look . put on the noisemakers and I will get pulled over everytime in the same exact scenario .

I think you will find most steamer riders are quite content with stealth mode .

Nick Calne

Quote from: TigerWil on December 27, 2015, 03:35:47 PM
No one interested ?  :5huh

Bit of a pricey buy straight after Christmas unfortunately, Otherwise yeah it would be great.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

TigerWil

Correct me if I'm wrong but they come with DB killers. So you have the choice to ride with or without
them  :augie

Mustang

TigerWil

You're right, but I simply love the sound of roaring Tigers.

:hat10

Mustang

Quote from: TigerWil on December 28, 2015, 05:19:30 PM
You're right, but I simply love the sound of roaring Tigers.

:hat10
yabbutt most of "John Q Public "doesn't.............................

nickjtc

Quote from: Mustang on December 28, 2015, 05:49:39 PM
yabbutt most of "John Q Public "doesn't.............................

Sorry to sound like a ghof on this, but I agree with Mustang.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Nick Calne

Are these ones especially loud?  I think if you put aftermarket exhausts on and the MOT guy thinks they are too loud you don't get a certificate, no?  Loud ones are rude and not very social but then the originals are so very quiet. Bit dull really. Wonder where these come out...?

A bet they are a lot lighter than the originals too, which are constructed from two melted down anvils and some spare lead weights.

What other aftermarket ones are still available, I wonder?
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

nickjtc

Quote from: Nick Calne on December 28, 2015, 07:11:38 PMA bet they are a lot lighter than the originals too, which are constructed from two melted down anvils and some spare lead weights.

But that's the English way of doing things. :icon_wink: I couldn't find anything other than OEM when I was looking to replace the b#@@ered up originals on Stanley.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"