News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Guys...need your help

Started by klingklang, August 08, 2016, 12:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lukeman

how bad is it?  Depending on your skill, you could use something like jbweld or some fiberglass filler (tigerhair) to repair it from the rear and then fill cracks on the front with body filler, spot putty then spray base/clear. Or even plastic dip it black or something.

klingklang

lukeman

Ouch, thats more than a couple cracks, couldn't tell what was under the duct tape.  a used one would be the best bet.  Mine had a couple cracks and scratches when I laid it my bike down.  But I wouldn't want to take on a job of reconstructing that.

Timbox2

ah, no, that aint gonna polish out
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Interesting thread this to what is becoming short supply.

Jayell

I might be willing to part with this, if we can make a deal.

It's beaten, but not as bad as yours.

I can provide more detailed photos if you're interested.

2002 Tiger 955i, 2011 Thruxton, 2020 Moto Guzzi V85TT

klingklang

thank you. too muck work. It is not that I am not able to do something but bore a time consuming.  The broken parts on yours is missing on mine too,  cannot "copy/paste"

klingklang

What happen when you hit your nose......  turn red

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: klingklang on August 27, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

Very happy to see you didn't break your sense of humour  :*&* :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Jayell

Quote from: klingklang on August 27, 2016, 06:43:13 PM

Wow! :thumbsup Where'd you get that?
2002 Tiger 955i, 2011 Thruxton, 2020 Moto Guzzi V85TT

Thierry

Really happy with their services. They have another store in St-Basile also on the 116.
"Did it go as planned? No, but it was part of the plan!