News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Dropped footpegs

Started by Ossian, August 22, 2016, 12:17:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ossian

I've been using Buell dropped footpegs on my Girly to give the old knees an easier time. Unfortunately the guy that repaired it recently managed to snap one of them off and I'm back to the standard issue. I was trawling through the Triumph site yesterday and spotted these on the new T120 options list.

I wonder if they would fit the Tiger without bodging.

Nick Calne

Can't help you, but saw these, which might be interesting to you..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361116351008

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Ossian

Quote from: Nick Calne on August 22, 2016, 08:33:19 AM
Can't help you, but saw these, which might be interesting to you..
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361116351008
I have chinese pegs fitted to another bike (CB500) and can vouch for the quality as I've dropped it a couple of times and the pegs survived (bent not broken) So I'd happily use them again. It's just that I liked the idea that there was a suitable Triumph part.

John Stenhouse

Mustang pegs, get them from the admin on this site, worth every penny and made beautifully
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Ossian

The Mustang pegs are an excellent product, but really more suited to off-roading which I don't do any more. Also in the UK the price is somewhat rich for me. With the state of my knees I can't even remember the last time I stood up in the saddle !

John Stenhouse

Off road? Oh well your loss
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

orange99

I've just  bought the Mustang pegs from Squaredeals in the UK (still £80 though) and I've found them perfect. I have no intention of going off road (well not on purpose!) so I wouldn't classify them as off road.

2011 Yamaha TDM900                                                   2018 Tiger Sport
2008 Yamaha XJR1300