News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

I got published

Started by Sasquatch, June 19, 2005, 04:44:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

In June's issue of Dual Sport News my first article has been published. Check it out!  

The editor has requested one story from me per issue, so it looks like it is a long term thing.  He also has me going working on product testing.

My name is Jay Jobes, so you know which article is mine.

wonko the sane

The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

Patrick

How about a reading sample for those of us not beeing able to get a copy of this magazine (on account of beeing geographically challenged)?  :wink:

Have fun!

Patrick

ridin gaijin

Congratulations!!  :D/

So...when's the book coming out?  :D
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

Kill Switch

Excellent.  Congratulations.  Best of luck.

Mudhen

Congrats Jay!

It's awesome to have someone like you who has experience on 'big traillies' out there.  I guess I'll re-subscribe!
\'96 Steamer

wonko the sane

As a new subscriber to "Dual Sport News" I just caught your April '06 article "Riding Idaho's Backcountryf".

Good job!

You can tell the editor I (for one) wish the article was longer and had more photos.  I'll bet you submitted a longer article with more photos and the editor (!@*##&&^@) cut it to fit.  The photos they did include are terrific! (of course).

More, please!

!!! were free, so I used as many as I felt necessary! :twisted:
The world is a book, and those who don\'t travel, read only a page.

St. Augustine

apache

Congradulations!!!! I`ll have to pick up a copy and check it out.

lookslikeyoshi

what places have this mag?  Would a place like barnes and noble have it?

Sasquatch

I think it is subscription only.  But I could be wrong.