News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Moto-Market Brit Night

Started by rpmnh, July 07, 2005, 02:17:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpmnh

Have any of you New Englanders been to Brit Bike night at Moto-Market in Acton MA? I ran into a couple of  Triumph guys(99 Speed Triple and '73 Tiger) who rave about it. Thursday nights 'till 8 PM. I had stopped in at lunch at a local shop and they were just cruising around from shop to shop on a Tuesday! Lucky buggers!

I had to go back to work, while they headed off to the next shop(vintage Triumph place).

One of the guys was very interested in picking up a late model Tiger.(Newer than his '73).

He threw a leg over mine and it fit him well. I told him I check and see if there were any Tigers out there for sale. (Though who would get rid of a Tiger?)

Rick

Manchester NH

zombie

There are a couple of us here that have been and one who goes all the time , right Adam??

abell

Rick -

I probably know the guys you ran into. Was the bloke on the old Tiger a Brit?

Mick's right. I go every week on either my Daytona or my Tiger. Say hello if you pop along.

Cheers

Adam
2005 Tiger

2001 Daytona