News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by djr, September 12, 2005, 06:22:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djr

After what must be the longest saga in the history of websites, I have finally managed with Big Dave's help to gain access. (I initially registered in 2003 :shock: ) Thanks Dave :D

Some of you will know me from other boards, to those that dont, you soon will :wink:

I ride a 2003 Orange Tiger (last bike was a 2002 TT600)

I love riding my Tiger but am always open to trying other bikes (of late I have ridden the Rocket - what a bike!, the new ST - big disappontment, too much heat made it unbearable even on a cool days test ride, S3 - good for a blast but wouldnt want to do big miles on one, last year had rides on T-bird sport - a contender when I changed to the Tiger but not in the Tigers class, and the Thruxton - enough vibes to loosen your eyeballs from their sockets)

I live in Belgium but am a Scot born and bred. Moved over here through choice and no real intention of returning.

Sasquatch

Bout time you show up  :P

djr

not through lack of trying m8 :lol: