News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS 2001 Tiger ($?)

Started by restamp, October 11, 2005, 02:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

restamp

Green 10567 mile bike. No problems, nice condition- but it does have a few scraches on the left side. Recent tires, gel seat, extra touring screen, and hard tail bag. Bike is located in SCal. Email for pics mailto:cjstamp@adelphia.net">cjstamp@adelphia.net  Consider trade for R11XXRT or 5500

restamp

I can't seem to get anyone out to look at this bike, so maybe a lower price will motivate someone. I'll take 5k for it. And the bike is roulette green.

davensocal

If anyone is interested, I am also in So Cal.  I may be able to go over and check out this bike if the buyer is not local.  

Just thought a second pair of eyes might help to judge the condition of the bike without someone having to drive all the way out here...  

FWIW, I don't know the seller, and the specs make it sound like a really good deal..  

I can be contacted at mailto:coronabeltdrive@sbcglobal.net">coronabeltdrive@sbcglobal.net

whoa

I doubt its the price, just our market has trouble "getting" the Tiger.  I paid $5500 for an 01 with 2001 without any extras.  The plus factor was having a few more months of Triumphs warranty.

Mine had been dropped on the left side so has a few minor scratches.  No worries, the Tiger is tough.

With the extras on the bike, your price is very good.  You'll probably pick up a buyer looking for an 1150GS.

restamp

Bike sold this weekend. Frank, hope you enjoy it.

whoa

If it sold for $5k, that was a very good deal for the buyer.