News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS-2005 Tiger

Started by speedjunkie, January 18, 2006, 02:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedjunkie

Well, as bad as I hate to do it, the Tiger should probably go.  I've already got a mile muncher with the FJR, and the Tiger just isn't as offroad worthy as I had hoped.  So, with that said,

2005 Tiger, 1500 miles.  Silver.  First service done at dealer.  Triumph center stand and the side bags of course.  Pics on request.  I'm in Wichita, KS.  Delivery within reason is possible.  $9500 OBO.  Thanks for looking.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

toddtruby

speedjunkie

Price reduced to $8500.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

lostrails

HI--Price was reduced to what????  Thanks  can e mail  jakekooi@hotmail.  Would like some pics.

speedjunkie

Actually back in January when I originally posted, I had the price set a little high perhaps at 9500 with 1100 miles.  So the new price and miles are accurate as of today, sorry for the confusion.  As for the pics, I'll email some to you in a day or so when I get some more time.  Thanks.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

speedjunkie

Mileage is now 1700 and the price is $8000 OBO.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

speedjunkie

\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

Texastiger

Hi Mike is the sale still pending or is it sold?

Dennis

speedjunkie

Dennis,

The sale is still pending.  Pending me getting the bloody title back from the state!  I've had the bike paid off for nearly a month now and the title is supposed to be here tomorrow finally.  I'll let you know for sure tho.

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger

speedjunkie

Bike is sold!  Thanks Doug and good luck!

Mike
\'01 LC4 640E

\'06 Triumph Tiger