News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New England (USA) Tiger Club/Gathering

Started by Mudhen, February 25, 2006, 12:06:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Quote from: "echoyankee"I have drooled longingly for that ozarks/Georgia/Tiger ride-in event.

Amen to that.  I would love to get down there.

Quote from: "echoyankee"So, yup, count me in.  

Just, uhm, where should I look for gatherings and events?  This thread?

Welcome aboard - you're #14.  Please don't forget your number because that's the order that you have to ride in at our events   :lol:

I was thinking I'd just get everyone's email address and start by sending out an email.  Then get a tentative date and location of the first get together, then post it up on the forums.

And just because this was my idea, doesn't mean I want to run the whole thing...I don't even like riding on the pavement... :roll:
\'96 Steamer

haulin' daze

Greetings from Nor'east Mass. Bought an 05 Tiger to commute to Boston as often as possible. Won't be picking it up for another couple weeks. Bought it to put on many road miles to/from work with as many "other than work" rides as possible. Dirt virgin here. Maybe I just don't know what I'm missing. All I've ever ridden til now is a cruiser  :? . Willing to try anything as long as it doesn't  destroy my mode of transportation.[/img]

Mudhen

Quote from: "haulin' daze"Greetings from Nor'east Mass. Bought an 05 Tiger to commute to Boston as often as possible. Won't be picking it up for another couple weeks. Bought it to put on many road miles to/from work with as many "other than work" rides as possible. Dirt virgin here. Maybe I just don't know what I'm missing. All I've ever ridden til now is a cruiser  :? . Willing to try anything as long as it doesn't  destroy my mode of transportation.[/img]

I've ridden into Boston a few times for work (near S. Station)...it's an adventure I guess!  I can't imagine wanting to do it everyday, though - I felt like a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!  Completely exhausted by the time I got home.

This is a picture of a guy we met over on advrider...he's from Cambridge and until just a couple years ago, a cruiser guy.  He got bit hard by the dirt bug.  It's only a matter of time...resistance is futile...

Can you send me your email address so I have it?

echoyankee and mechanologist, I need you guys as well.

Thanks

mailto:pmunhall@comcast.net">pmunhall@comcast.net
\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

Quote from: "haulin' daze"Greetings from Nor'east Mass. Bought an 05 Tiger to commute to Boston as often as possible. Won't be picking it up for another couple weeks. Bought it to put on many road miles to/from work with as many "other than work" rides as possible. Dirt virgin here. Maybe I just don't know what I'm missing. All I've ever ridden til now is a cruiser  :? . Willing to try anything as long as it doesn't  destroy my mode of transportation.[/img]

Hey Tallman looks like you have a neighbor .
Just along for the ride

echoyankee

Quote from: "Mudhen"echoyankee and mechanologist, I need you guys as well.

Thanks

You have new mail!

Best,

echoyankee

msats

I might be in from the looks of it.I am from mass and yesterday after a freaking months of looking for one have found one.

Its in atlanta a 855 yellow 2000 with 13k miles which is a hike from boston in spring .....so if you guys see a used one locally , let me know .

Mudhen

Quote from: "msats"I might be in from the looks of it.I am from mass and yesterday after a freaking months of looking for one have found one.

Its in atlanta a 855 yellow 2000 with 13k miles which is a hike from boston in spring .....so if you guys see a used one locally , let me know .

That would make an awesome first adventure on the new bike!  Fly in and ride...

Our gathering is coming together.  15 bikes.  I won't mention any names, but the only person I never heard back from was HAULIN DAZE.  Ooops.

Did you send me your email?  If not, send it to me and I'll include you on the mailings.  Good luck on the purchase.
\'96 Steamer

msats

Quote from: "Mudhen"
Quote from: "msats"I might be in from the looks of it.I am from mass and yesterday after a freaking months of looking for one have found one.

That would make an awesome first adventure on the new bike!  Fly in and ride...

Sadly it has to be a fast via the brp and dragon [if i have time] run as i  am going to india for my sister wedding and that is going use up all my vacation time for this year. :?

Mudhen

Quote from: "msats"Sadly it has to be a fast via the brp and dragon [if i have time] run as i  am going to india for my sister wedding and that is going use up all my vacation time for this year. :?

Ok, ok, ok.  Enough already.  If I have to do it, I'll go get it for you.  Send me the plane ticket and I'll schedule my vacation.

You buy, I'll fly.

:smt051
\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

I thought I would give this a little bump up.  Anyone thinking of going to Parkers on the 15th or Moto-Market open house this weekend?
Just along for the ride