News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

TIGER FOR SALE 01

Started by xtrider, April 14, 2006, 10:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xtrider

EAST COAST TIGER FOR SALE 955  BLACK IN EXCELLENT CONDITION NO BAGS 11,000 MI LOCATED IN UPSTATE NEW YORK $5200 OBO E-MAIL mailto:STEVWOOD1@AOL.COM">STEVWOOD1@AOL.COM FOR PICS  OR CALL 845 532 6866

mule52

klrbill

Quote from: "xtrider"EAST COAST TIGER FOR SALE 955  BLACK IN EXCELLENT CONDITION NO BAGS 11,000 MI LOCATED IN UPSTATE NEW YORK $5200 OBO E-MAIL mailto:STEVWOOD1@AOL.COM">STEVWOOD1@AOL.COM FOR PICS  OR CALL 845 532 6866

Hi,

I'm Bill Ryder, login name klrbill and I'm the guy that bought Steve Wood's 2001 Tiger recently.  I just wanted to say that the bike was 100% as presented, Steve went out of his way to present (the few) minor defects completely before the sale, and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly.  

I happened to find the bike on NY's craig's list I believe it was, and the deal had to be settled between us totally by phone and internet.  We then drove a couple hours each to meet in between upstate NY and Phili. PA.  Again all went perfectly.  I drove the bike home and have been riding back and forth to work daily since then.

Based on my experience I would recommend Steve to anyone buying on the Internet.  In Ebay terms: AAA+++++.
Sincerely,

KLR Bill