News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

FS: 2005 Orange Tiger

Started by bmbskee, May 02, 2006, 12:12:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmbskee

Anyone interested?  2005 Tiger, orange, with the Triumph performance muffler and EFI map.  12k miles.  Touratech crash bars, orange LED driving lights, Givi trunk with backrest pad and built-in taillight, factory saddlebags, Aluminum handlebars with crossbar, heated grips, Osram Silverstar bulbs, Michelin Pilot Roads, 44T sprocket (have original as well), heated grips, Throttlemeister barends and throttle lock, brand-new chain in box (original is still in good shape), dark tinted Cee Bailey windscreen that's been cutdown a bit (original is brand-new)....  Hmmm, is that everything?  Oh, I did add some of those cool LED taillight bulbs.  I've taken excellent care of it.  Amsoil every 4k.  Wonderful bike.  Looks new.  Perfect condition.  Divorce forces sale.  Damn woman.

I can send pix if anyone's interested.  I live in the San Jose area of California.  Oh, and I'll be incommunicado May 5-14.  Sorry.

Ooops, almost forgot the price....   $8500 or something reasonably inoffensive.

Bull

I'm sad to hear you're having to let her go...

.... the bike I mean.

Good luck dude - in all directions - Bull
\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

TRKTEK

What you need my friend  is someone you trust who will "buy" it from you and is willing to "sell" it back to you when the crap has blown over.....

I've known guys who have buried motorcycles to keep them out of other peoples hands......

This too shall pass......

Steve
The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

John Kenneth Galbraith

bmbskee

The motorcycle???   Uhhh, gee, you mean it's not in the garage anymore?

Sabre

I could tell you more, but suddenly I am run over by a truck.

-Michael O\'Donoghue, How to Write Good

TigerTrax

Bummer...

On the brighter side ....

the younger women pool gets larger with every birthday!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

bmbskee

Thanks guys.  Bike found a new home.