News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2003 03 Tiger for sale

Started by kawajohn, May 06, 2006, 03:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawajohn

HI, Time for a change so my Tiger is up for sale, I will miss the bike but the speed triple will make up for it.

It is a 2003 03 reg bike in silver, mot 11 months and 5 months tax, new rear tyre (to be fitted) very good condition.

Looking to sell for £3995, or swap / PX for another bike plus cash, try me you never know (would possibly like a Steamer up to a value of £2k Max)

John

bikeownerus

Hi John,

I have had my '95 Steamer for nearly all its life and still love it. However, I have been half wondering about changing to one of the new girly types to see what they might be like - if you want to chat about a possible deal, please contact off-line: mailto:doug.heley@ntlworld.com">doug.heley@ntlworld.com

Cheers

Doug