News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Set Up Gran Prix H20 boot for sale

Started by georover1, May 23, 2006, 06:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georover1

Actually, it's two boots, not one.  I am using my boyfriend's profile here.  I looked at the men's sizes instead of the women's when ordering my boots and my feet are swimming in them! They are size 42 EU, or US mens 8 to 8-1/2 or US women's 9-1/2 to 10. I've worn them a few times, because I thought I was going to make them work, but my feet are just too small. They retail for over $150, but you can get them for a steal if you want a like new boot, only worn by a girl who has not done much riding... YET!!!

The link below will take you to a pair of black Set Up boots. My boots are black with blue on the shin (couldn't find a web pic with blue). Don't miss out on an excellent pair of boots for $100 or best offer.

http://www.gmo1.com/product_p/setup_granprixh2o.htm
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,